Terms and Conditions
- All orders are based out of Anderson, IN with full freight allowed on breakers valued at $100 or more; all other product must be valued at $1,000 or more.
- Standard Ground Shipping: COD, air or other expedited charges are billed to the customer.
- Orders can be received via Internet, EDI or by hard copy/Fax.
- Special order or non-stock items cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Small shipments are shipped via parcel carrier and large shipments are shipped via LTL, unless specified otherwise.
- Orders of stock items are usually shipped within 48 hours of receipt.
- Any shortages, overages, or mis- shipments must be reported within 5 working days.
- Failure to report any of the above within 5 working days will constitute acceptance of the shipment as noted on the packing list.
- Upon receipt of shipment, all packages must be carefully inspected to ensure product is in good condition. Connecticut Electric is not responsible for concealed damage.
- Our terms are Net 30 days unless otherwise negotiated and in writing with Connecticut Electric.
- Accounts not paid accordingly will be assessed 1.5% interest per month. Any and all expenses, including third party, legal or otherwise incurred in the collection will be added to the account balance.
Remit payment to:
Connecticut Electric, Inc.
3549 Momentum Place
Chicago, IL 60689-5332
All product sold by Connecticut Electric is warranted against mechanical or electrical failure due only to manufacturing defects for 1 year after the purchase date. Connecticut Electric will replace the warranted product or if a replacement is not available, will credit your account the amount of the original purchase.
- The following are three acceptable reasons for returns:
- Manufacturer (defective) product will be credited if it is received within one (1) year of shipment from Connecticut Electric. NOTE: Broken, cracked, and/or chipped product is not considered inoperative and will not be credited as such.
- Product shipped in error by Connecticut Electric will be credited the full amount.
- Product ordered incorrectly is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Non-defective product cannot be returned after 90 days.
- All products to be returned must be pre- authorized. Call for an RGA number at (800) 730-2557. Returned packages MUST be marked “Returned Goods” and have the authorization number noted.
- Product must be accompanied with the Connecticut Electric invoice number on which it was purchased and the reason for its return.
Returned product needs to be shipped to:
Connecticut Electric Inc.
1819 W. 38th St.
Anderson, IN 46013
- Credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection of the product when it has been deemed defective and mailed to your billing address. Please do not change or debit the original invoice.